Back to Basics - morning keynote presentation from AMI Trainer Mary Raudonis Loew and afternoon workshops from other experts in the field.
Saturday, October 13, 2018 from 8:30 am-4:00 pm
$95 for PNMA Members & $120 for the General Public
Green River Conference & Event Center
The Grand Hall in the Mel Lindbloom Student Union Building
12401 SE 320th Street, Auburn, WA 98092
WA Clock Hours or Merit/STARS Credits available for this event!
Click Here to Register Now! - Online Registration Close
You can still register at the door.
The PNMA 2018 Fall Event will include a morning keynote presentation geared to inspire teachers and staff at all levels. The morning presentation will be a reminder of important foundational Montessori philosophies and how we can take our work with children to the next level. The afternoon workshops will be geared toward topics of interest for teachers, staff and administrators at all levels. Here are just a few of the workshop topics:
- Supporting Gross Motor Skills in a Toddler Environment - Francine Pelaez
- Supporting the Development of Empathy, Compassion and Warmth - Francine Pelaez
- Transition: Supporting the Child from Ages 5-7 - Mary Raudonis Loew
- Sensorial Games as a Means to Develop Love and Connection to Environment - Mary Raudonis Loew
- Contracts & Work Plans: Providing Structure and Responsibility - Mary Moore
- New Developments Within the Department of Children, Youth & Families - Heather West, Regional Licensing Administrator
- Best Student Safety Practices for Montessori Schools - Rick Kaiser
Mary Raudonis Loew:
Mary Raudonis Loew has been working in the field of Montessori education since 1963 when she received AMI primary training from Margaret E. Stephenson in Washington, DC. She has 23 years of classroom experience and has established primary training courses in 3 different cities. Mary has assisted in the start up of numerous schools and has 11 years experience as a school director. She has offered workshops in all areas of Montessori pedagogy, and serves as a consultant, examiner, and 3-6 trainer. She has a special interest in the development of programs for adolescents. She has a BA degree with a focus in education, psychology and creative writing.
Interested in being a vendor for this event? Email email@example.com.