Contact: Jillian Dickson
Name of School/Organization: Woodinville Montessori School
School Website: www.woodinvillemontessori.org
Age Group: 3 to 6 years
Description: Woodinville Montessori School seeks an enthusiastic, energetic individual for our early childhood school day and after school care programs. Qualified individuals must have experience working with toddler or early childhood aged children, have obtained some course work in child development, and demonstrate joy in working with children.
INTRODUCTION TO WMS
Woodinville Montessori School is fully accredited through 12th grade by NWAIS. Woodinville Montessori School is accredited by AMS for students aged 18 months to 17 years, and approved by Washington State through 12th grade.
Founded in 1983, Woodinville Montessori School is a diverse community of lifelong learners dedicated to the optimal intellectual, emotional, social, physical, ethical and spiritual development of each child using Montessori and contemporary methods. Our community exists to nurture creative, conscientious and productive individuals committed to caring for themselves, one another and the environment in an ever-changing, global society.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to oversee the safety and well-being of students in the classroom as well as on the playground
- Plan interesting and relaxing after school activities
- Prepare and serve snack
- Carry out all preparation and clean up responsibilities
- Possess a background and experience in a Montessori school
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of current research in human development and learning in support of the Montessori educational approach
- Exhibit a high degree of organization and attention to recordkeeping and details.
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills
COMPENSATION AND SCHEDULE
This is a part time, academic year hourly non-exempt position. Compensation is dependent on education, training and experience.
- View the job description and additional instructions from our website, www.woodinvillemontessori.org
- Please submit a cover letter, resume, and a completed employment application by mail or email.
Woodinville Montessori School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, religion, gender, sexual identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, national or ethnic origin, or other legally protected status in admission of otherwise qualified students, or in providing access to the rights, privileges, programs, or activities generally available to all students and their families, including educational policies, tuition assistance, and other school administered programs. Similarly, it does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices.
Phone: (425) 482-3184
School Address: 19102 North Creek Parkway, Bothell, WA 98011