Contact: Susan K Locke
Name of School/Organization: Bellevue Montessori School
School Website: www.bellmontessori.com
Age Group: 2.9 to 6 years
Description: Bellevue Montessori School is seeing a Montessori credentialed Primary (21/2 to 6 years) Teacher for a Primary Co-Teaching Position in our new All Day Montessori Program. The successful candidate's hours would be 8:00 am to 3:30 pm and he/she would share classroom responsibilities with a Co-Teacher who would work until 5:30 pm.
The successful candidate would have the following attributes:
- Nurturing and warm with an authoritative style of discipline
- Good classroom management skills
- Knowledge and passion about the Montessori method of education
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both parents and peers
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Take constructive criticism well
- Interested in helping to create an ideal Montessori environment for the children who attend our program for the full day
- Willing to meet the excellence required for an AMS accredited school
Competitive salary and benefits available including Health Insurance and 401 K plan.
New Montessori graduates with outstanding references are welcome to apply. Please send a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to Elizabeth al Khuzaim, HR Specialist at email@example.com.
Phone: (425) 454-7439
School Address: 2411 112th Ave. N.E. Bellevue, WA 98004