Contact: Yimin Chen
Name of School/Organization: International Montessori Academy
School Website: intlmontessoriacademy.com
Age Group: 15 months - 5th Grade
Description: Now accepting applicants for the 2019-2020 school year.
Seeking Lead Primary Teachers for our Bellevue and Seattle schools.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma required
- Montessori Primary Certification Required and Completed Internship
- Fluent in English
- Experience working as a Lead Montessori Teacher preferred
SCHEDULE AND BENEFITS
- This is a Full-Time position, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, enrollment in 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays and time off in alignment with the school calendar and breaks
- Paid sick time
International Montessori Academy is a private school serving Toddlers through Fifth Grade across three campuses in Bellevue and Seattle, Washington. IMA presents a broad range of multi-lingual experiences by blending the foundations of Montessori practices with language immersion. IMA offers bilingual and full immersion programs in English, Spanish, Japanese and Mandarin to foster the development of a world language.
o Toddler Programming: 15 months – 2 ½ years old
o Primary Programming: 2 ½ - 6 years old
o Elementary Programming: 1st – 5th Grade
To learn more about our schools please visit us at intlmontessoriacademy.com!
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Phone: (425) 454-5600
School Address: 2227 112th Avenue NE, Bellevue, Washington 98004