Contact: Susie Walden
Name of School/Organization: Eton School
School Website: etonschool.org
Age Group: PreK - 8th Grade
Description: Child Care Supervisor
Eton School – Bellevue, WA 98008
In educating the whole child, Eton School inspires creative, confident thinkers who have an enduring passion for learning and are poised to contribute to the world.
School-Age Childcare Supervisor
Eton School is seeking a full-time, year-round, School-Age Childcare Center Supervisor to plan, direct and supervise the operation of the school’s extended day and summer childcare program, Clubhouse, for children in grades Kindergarten through grade-8. Eton School is committed to providing a safe and nurturing place for our students. The applicant must have an understanding of child development, model proper behavior and meet the needs of the children in care.
Full-time (12 Month Position)
Hours: M-F, 11-6
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Supervise and ensure a safe and quality child care program by planning and carrying out developmentally appropriate activities.
- Manage the daily operations of the program.
- Uphold Eton School and Washington State Childcare policies and procedures.
- Address all behavior and health and safety related issues.
- Maintain a professional relationship with parents, faculty, staff, and the community.
- Recognize and uphold the importance of excellent customer service.
- Provide leadership and supervision for childcare staff, as well as observe and provide them feedback for evaluation.
- Perform administrative duties such as managing and controlling inventory of equipment and supplies, ensure compliance of daily sign in/out system, and maintain an accurate record of children’s attendance and documentation using the school’s system.
- Perform housekeeping duties to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the environment for the children.
- Participate in scheduled staff meetings and trainings.
- Assist with classroom coverage as needed.
- Perform assistant teacher duties when requested.
- Work closely with the Auxiliary Program Coordinator and the Support Staff Supervisor to ensure adequate coverage for the after-school program.
- Carry out other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Auxiliary Program Coordinator.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- TB test
- Background Check
- Demonstrate knowledge of child development, staff supervision and organization of program planning as well as implementation.
- WA State Food Handler’s Permit
- First Aid/CPR
- HIV/Bloodborne Pathogens
- Medication Policy and Procedures
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter describing your interests and qualifications for this job to our Human Resources Department at, email@example.com.
For more information on Eton School, please visit www.etonschool.org.
School Address: 2701 Bel-Red Rd. Bellevue, WA 98008