Contact: Miriam Coates
Name of School/Organization: Columbia Crest Montessori
School Website: www.columbiacrestmontessori.com
Age Group: 1-2 Early Learners
Description: Columbia Crest Montessori, in the heart of Kenmore, is seeking an experienced & energetic lead teacher for our 1-2 year old early learner room.
If you like working with young children and have a background in early childhood education, consider joining our staff to work alongside our well qualified teachers in this full-time position. Minimum 30 hours Stars Registry Training is preferred but can be completed during employment.
Ideal Candidate should have:
- One-year experience as a lead or assistant teacher, camp counselor, or activity leader
- Enthusiasm and patience to work with young children
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Early childhood education coursework (or in progress)
- Experience working with toddlers
- Ability to foster and maintain respectful communications with families and to maintain documentation required in the operation of a child-care program
Qualified candidates are invited to submit resume and cover letter.
As a condition of employment, candidate will need to obtain certification in CPR and First Aid and complete a background check with the Department of Children, Youth, and Families, Blood Borne Pathogens training, and provide evidence of a negative TB test. Minimum 30 hours Stars Registry Training is preferred but can be completed during employment.
About Columbia Crest Montessori:
Columbia Crest Montessori is a locally and family-owned Montessori school providing early childhood services to Kenmore and its surrounding neighborhoods. Centrally located between Seattle & Eastside, the center has easy access to bus transportation and other amenities. We have a beautiful facility, with one toddler, one early preschool and three preschool classrooms, with plans to open two additional preschool classrooms in the upcoming year. Our facility is open Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 6:30 pm.
For more information visit http://www.columbiacrestmontessori.com
Phone: (425) 485-5445
School Address: 18030 73rd Ave NE, Kenmore, Washington 98028