Name of School/Organization: International Montessori Academy
School Website: www.intlmontessoriacademy.com
Age Group: 3-6
Description: Lead Teacher - Early Childhood
International Montessori Academy is a distinguished private school serving Toddlers through Fifth Grade across 3 campuses in Bellevue and Seattle.
IMA presents a broad range of multi-lingual experiences by blending the foundations of Montessori practices with innovation. Children develop an entrepreneurial mind and spirit as the product of an IMA education. IMA offers bilingual and full immersion programs in English, Spanish, Japanese and Mandarin to foster the development of a world language.
An IMA teacher is highly motivated, passionate, and excited about supporting children as they grow and develop. Teachers help our students Think. Act. and Learn like Entrepreneurs.
IMA is seeking to hire Lead Primary (3-6 yrs.) Teachers across all 3 campuses.
- AMI or AMS trained and certified
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with children in a childcare or school setting for at least 3 year
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a good common sense
SCHEDULE AND BENEFITS
- This is a Full-Time position, Monday-Friday
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, enrollment in 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays and time off in alignment with the school calendar and breaks
- Paid sick time
- Medical and dental insurance
School Address: Please visit website for each of the campus locations.