Contact: Savana St. Aubin
Name of School/Organization: Little Laurels Montessori Preschool
School Website: www.littlelaurels.org
Age Group: Toddler
Description: Little Laurels Montessori Preschool is looking for a Preschool Montessori Assistant Teacher in our Toddler classroom. Our ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of prior Montessori experience.
Our staff is primarily comprised of certified Montessorians and assistants who are committed to early childhood education and working toward a variety of additional certifications.
Our mission is to create a school that has thriving students, completely satisfied parents and happy, well-cared for staff. You can learn more about our school at www.Littlelaurels.org
An ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a genuine love of working with children
- Work well with others as part of a team
- Have personal motivation to strive for excellence
- Be flexible
- Be creative, focused and fun
- Meet state qualifications for child care center teacher including CPR, First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Safe Sleep certificate, Food Handlers permit, proof of negative TB test from the last 12 months, MMR proof of immunity, STARS ID and Portable background check through MERIT. 30 STARS basic training to be completed within the first 90 days of employment. We can provide assistance with these requirements.
Teachers at Little Laurels can expect well-equipped classrooms, a robust shared materials library, a dedicated and fully-equipped teacher workroom with space to make their own materials, and a high degree of camaraderie.
Employees also have the opportunity for flexible salary packages that include healthcare stipend, sick and holiday pay, tuition assistance for your child, and paid teacher work days (lunch typically provided too!).
This is a full-time position, with the hours scheduled between 7:30am and 5:00pm. Salary is DOE.
Please email us your cover letter and a resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Phone: (206) 522-5992
School Address: 12700 35th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125