Name of School/Organization: Montessori Children's House
School Website: www.mchkids.com
Age Group: 3-6 years
Description: Lead Teacher - Early Childhood
Welcome to MCH! Where Children and Adults Are Nurtured
“I love being surrounded by a supportive team and a beautiful environment.”
“A really like the atmosphere here; natural settings and people always willing to help.”
We’d love to learn more about you if…
- You are an Early Childhood credentialed MACTE Montessori educator.
- You seek to bring your passion and talents to an authentic accredited Montessori program, serving a diverse, inclusive population of students from infants through middle school.
- You aspire to be a part of a collaborative professional staff that values your individuality, kindness, compassion, and creativity.
- You are dedicated to life-long learning and eager to work for an organization that is too.
- You would enjoy working immersed in nature on a 5-acre campus which includes gardens, farm animals and protected wetlands.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic MCH is...
- Requiring all employees to be vaccinated.
- Maintaining strict student cohort groupings as much as possible.
- Following enhanced health and safety protocols, including mask-wearing, physical distancing, and extra cleaning.
- Encouraging our classrooms to spend as much time outside as possible, engaging with our natural environments for lessons and free time.
MCH offers competitive compensation, insurance, a retirement plan, generous paid time off and professional development funding, and child tuition discounts.
Montessori Children’s House
Nurture AND Nature; developing your child's individual passions and strengths. Because today's child is tomorrow's future.
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information can be found at www.mchkids.com/job-opportunities. No phone calls, please.
School Address: 5003 218th Ave NE, Redmond, Washington 98053