Contact: Sean O'Brien
Name of School/Organization: Arbor Montessori Schools
School Website: arborschools.com
Age Group: Infant - Kindergarten
Description: Arbor Montessori Schools is seeking full-time and part-time assistant teachers to join our early childhood program for the upcoming school year. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: classroom preparation, cleaning, observation during work periods, recess supervision, record keeping and helping with nap. We’re not looking for a superhero but, you must be able to lift 25 pounds, run across the playground and administer first aid while keeping an eye and ear on the rest of the children. You will be firm and patient with the children, and a flexible team player with your colleagues.
The ideal candidate is:
- Loving, enthusiastic and respectful
- Positive, punctual and dependable
- Able to multi-task, show initiative and able to accept direction
- Curious about Montessori philosophy and willing to participate in further professional development
- Physically able to engage with the children on their level
- Able to effectively plan, problem solve, communicate and collaborate with a variety of personalities.
- Is flexible and willing to provided support where needed to the benefit of the community
- Able to pass a Washington State Background check and provide supplemental materials showing required certifications/documentation
- Fully vaccinated for CoVid19 before September 1st 2021
Required documentation: Food Handler Permit, STARS number, and TB (Mantoux) test.
Salary $18-$20/hr with health care, paid time off and retirement benefits for full time employees
Phone: (425) 392-3866
School Address: 1107 228th Ave SE, Sammamish, WA 98075