Contact: Tami O'Kinsella
Name of School/Organization: Pullman Community Montessori
School Website: www.pullmancommunitymontessori.org
Age Group: Stand-alone K, Lower and Upper Elementary
Description: Pullman Community Montessori (PCM), a PUBLIC charter school, is seeking paraprofessionals/classroom assistants for Montessori primary and elementary levels (2 K, 1 lower elementary, 1 upper elementary).
BE PART OF THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN EDUCATION!
Visit our website www.PullmanCommunityMontessori.org to learn more, view the full position description, and APPLY. Have questions: call (509) 336-5909 or email TamiO@myPCM.org
WHY CONSIDER JOINING THE PCM TEAM:
- Unwavering commitment to educational staff
- Competitive pay with great health and retirement benefits!
- Each classroom assistant will receive high quality Montessori Assistants training and will be supported in growth and development by their classroom teacher and a full-time Montessori Instructional Coach.
- Each classroom assistant will support 1 full-time Montessori trained Teacher/Guide within the respective grade level.
- Grow professionally through over 30 days of dedicated high-quality personalized professional development and collaboration time.
- Grow your tool kit in meeting the needs of all learners through support from our full-time Special Educator.
Benefit from strategic partnerships:
- NCMPS (National Center for Montessori in the Public Sector), an organization that grows and sustains Montessori in the public sector with a focus on equity and access.
- PMA (Public Montessori in Action), supporting PCM in employment of a fully integrated multi-tiered system of support that employs both Child Study and the Nautilus behavioral approach.
- Be part of returning Gladish Community and Cultural Center back to its roots as PCM grows to capacity within the facility (check out our facility improvements featured on our website)
- Pullman exhibits a small town feel with big town amenities and options. Home to Washington State University and 8 miles from Moscow, Idaho, home of the University of Idaho.
- Enjoy increased community diversity and international celebrations attributed to being a University town.
- Benefit from a multiplicity of resources with 2 major Universities within a 8-mile radius: libraries, museums, lab and greenhouse tours, science center, cultural center, performing arts center, jazz festival, farmers markets, community gardens, symphony, lentil festival, connected bike paths, and more.
- Enjoy access to great parks and outdoor recreation opportunities!
- Safe community with a low cost of living compared to much of Washington State.
Phone: (509) 336-5909
School Address: 115 NW State St RM 212, Pullman, Washington 99163