Contact: Madhuri Susarla
Name of School/Organization: MorningStar Montessori
School Website: morningstarus.com
Age Group: 15 months - 6 years
Description: MorningStar Montessori is looking for a teacher assistant/float. We are looking for someone who has the passion and patience to work with children.
About the Position:
· Full-time position
· Will work with children 15 months to 6 years of age.
· Will help supervise children and prepare the classroom.
· Implement stand up diapering, and take steps to independent toileting
Skills and Qualifications:
· The assistant would be very patient, energetic, reliable, fun loving and enjoys working with children.
· Must be non-smoking and at least 18 years of age.
· Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
· Ability to frequently change position: stand, sit, kneel, bend, and carry children
· Ability to stand for long hours and move around in classroom since children need active supervision.
· Assistant must show a professional demeanor at all times and a flexible approach to day-to-day activities.
· Ability to take head teachers lead and help children accordingly.
· Ability to relate well to children and their families.
Please e-mail resume to Madhuri: Director@MorningStarUS.com
Phone: (425) 396-1005
School Address: 34605 SE Swenson Drive, Snoqualmie, WA 98065