Contact: Peggy Elizabeth Skinner
Name of School/Organization: Skinner Elementary Montessori
School Website: www.skinnermontessori.com
Age Group: 2 1/2- 5 ys
Description: AMI Primary Teacher- Immediate Opening Vancouver, WA
Skinner Elementary Montessori School is seeking an AMI Primary Teacher for the 2018-2019 school year. The classroom is established and has a complete set of Montessori equipment except for Practical life. Teachers are responsible for setting up their Practical Life area the way they prefer.
We are looking for a creative, dynamic and enthusiastic individual, dedicated to the Montessori principles and standards. Successful candidates will:
- possess a 4 year college degree and an AMI Primary Certification
- have at least 2 years of experience heading a Primary Montessori classroom
- embody the values of the Montessori philosophy at all times
- display a strong work ethic, a genuine desire to collaborate with colleagues and parents
- possess a steadfast sense of professionalism
Attractive salary and a matching 401-K, with a highly supportive administrative staff.
Salary is commensurate with education and the number of years heading up classrooms full-time.
Please send a resume, cover letter, AMI certification, references and 2 previous employers to:
office @ skinnermontessori.com.
For more information about our school, visit our website at www.skinnermontessori.com
Phone: (360) 696-4862
School Address: 5001 NE 66th Ave, Vancouver, Washington 98661